Friday, July 27, 2012

Meow

I'm back after almost a week of no posts. Today, I can finally take a breather off school and tuition but not for my assignments though. Even if it's a no school day, there's still tuition and assignments. However, my tuition class has been cancelled today due to certain reasons. Yay!! No tuition = a happy girl. :D


It's the first week of the Fasting Month timetable at school. We start school later than usual, classes are shorter and we end classes earlier too. It's a nice timetable as it's a shorter and a more relaxed one to help ease the teachers, staffs and students who are fasting. With the shorter classes and all, there's not much time to do everything in class now so, there's more homework. How great. =.= I have been bombarded with a load of homework during my previous four days of school.. but, I'm sure the teachers and parents would be like, "since we end school earlier, there's more time to do homework right?". That's true but what a bummer. :(


It's been a hectic school week for me so there's nothing really interesting to share about today. Oooohh! I can think of only one. HAHA! I recently got a new cat, or strictly speaking a kitten. My dad had rescued this kitten before from a drain during a rain weeks ago. It kind of belonged to my neighbor for a while but the neighbor couldn't keep the kitten anymore, so the neighbor kindly asked if we would like to keep the kitten if not it will be a pity if it wasn't taken care of. So yeah. We got the kitten from the neighbor and it has been with us for 3 days.


The 3 days have been a challenging one for both my family and the kitten. The kitten, I assume, has been used to enter the house and it has always been scampering outside the kitchen wanting to be let in. Due to a strict no animals in the house rule, the kitten couldn't be kept inside the house. My domestic helper has been helping to keep an eye on the kitten so not to let it enter the house but it does get it's way in somehow and I always have to be the one to catch the kitten and carry the kitten outside. The kitten needs to learn the rule of not entering the house without permission.


I haven't been able to identify if the kitten's a male or a female. I can't seem to see any "male jewels" down there which can be presumably be identified as a female BUT there's a possibility that the kitten's "male jewels" is too small to be seen right? I haven't actually took a proper look down there because it's so hard to see as the kitten is VERY, VERY active. HAHA!! I shall do it one of these days. So, I can properly call the kitten a he or a she. Before that, the kitten shall be called "the kitten". HAHA! 


The kitten has a nice ginger coat. I quite like the name Tigger for the kitten because the kitten is always so active and bouncy just like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh but the name's not fixed yet. I shall properly name it after the gender has been identified. :P The kitten likes to gnaw on my foot or hand if I'm carrying or cuddling the kitten. It hurts but daddy says it's only a kitten. Kitten likes to play. So, I don't really mind at all unless it really, really hurts. It's been a joy to have the kitten around. I do have cats before which weren't actually ours but it kind of just stayed around. One died of diarrhea (a kitten named MooMoo) and one got lost after a family vacation overseas (an adult cat called MiMi). 


I prefer dogs over cats but I can't choose due to the current circumstances that I'm in which doesn't allow me to keep a dog as a pet. Cats are pretty good too so, the kitten is good for now. I would still like to have a dog as a pet in the time to come and when the situation allows. :)


Enjoying the kitty time,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment