Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sleepy Saturday

It's a sleepy Saturday for me. School was alright except for the part where the maths test screwed up everything. This is the very first time that when everybody came out of the maths classes with gloomy and worried faces, some smiling and laughing because they knew that they've made a mess out of the paper. Yeap.. it was that bad. 

I'm so sleepy and tired today. Having a dinner gathering later at an aunt's house. Having an overseas family friend who's stopping by Brunei and visiting friends. Well, I don't know who that person is but hopefully, things won't get awkward or bad. Haha.. I'm kind of a socially awkward person, so I don't really like big gatherings. 

Gonna just leave with a short post today, ending with another video. Remember how I posted up S.H.E's Ella's video in my previous post, today I'm going to post up another S.H.E. member's video. Selina. In my honest opinion, I think that she's a very strong woman considering all those trials and trauma that she has been through. This song will speak of what she wants to tell us. :) I love it! 



Have fun listening,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment