Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Books and Music

Happy 4th of July to the people of the USA!! I know that I'm not American or what but hey, reading all those 4th of July tweets from many of the patriotic Americans makes me excited too. :) I'm halfway across the globe from America and I can already feel the hype. It makes me wonder how the celebration is really like out there? I only remember watching snippets of the 4th of July celebrations through watching the Gosselins or the Duggars or any other American realities that I watch. Yup, that's basically my channel to America since I never been there or anything.


Back here in Brunei, it's been rather hectic for me and most probably the other schooling students as well. I so envy my brother who is on his summer holiday now and is spending his oh-so-carefree days at home. I wish I'm having my holidays too. School's still the same for me. Tests, assignments and one more upcoming MIB presentation. I need to speak in Malay during my presentation and honestly speaking, my Malay speaking tool ain't the great. One person in school who once "overheard" me trying to speak in Malay said that it sounded "karau". (Karau means rough) Like it's not fluent at all. I'm so going to practice my Malay speaking skills and also, to brush up my Malay vocabulary. ><


Some of my test results are back and it's pretty good at the moment. I had sociology test this morning and I guess it went well? I have no idea how I did because I just wrote what I hope is relevant to the entire question and only Mr.S will know if what I wrote for my test is good or not. It's nerve-wrecking waiting for results like this. I have finished all my tests except for my upcoming maths test on Saturday and I'm so not looking forward to it. Maths is my weakest link and it sure is killing me slowly, giving me a slow and painful death. (Okay, that's a little too dramatic but I so somehow feel it in a sense. If you know what I mean.)


I ABSOLUTELY HATE MATHS! I'm pretty sure that the people around me knows that. I loved maths all the way up until Primary 6. When I hit Secondary 1, the numbers seems to be fooling around with the alphabets and voila, out came algebra. It was still acceptable though... until Secondary 4 where I did Additional Mathematics. I used to fail ALL THE TIME for my Add-maths but after doing the maths in A-Levels, geez.. what I was worrying about for my maths the past years were nothing. =.= I'm just not any good with maths and I don't think I ever will.. which means I got to work a whole lot harder in order to get good passing grades for it. Oh boy.


So, other than school, my life is a bore. I do try to spice up my life with other things but it doesn't really seems interesting at all. I can't wait until I have free time, then I can get my hands onto other stuff which I want to try and do. My free time now is pretty much used for mostly school-related work or books related. I do try to fit in a reading book somewhere if I'm not that busy for the day. It relaxes me :)


Oh, oh, oh!! Being such a big fan of K-pop, there's like so many comebacks of my favourite artistes. Hehe.. it makes me so happy although I haven't been keeping up with the latest news and everything but I do follow up on some latest music. Super Junior is one of them and this is so exciting! I have been a Super Junior fan (I'm an ELF!) for a few years and I'm still loving them. The dorky boys and their catchy songs. They recently released like their 6th Album and I quite like their new look and appearance. Loving their single and their MV. (There's quite a few scenes in there where you can take a peek at their chiseled bodies. I think they're rather flaunting their muscles instead of hiding it :P)


I have been a fan of the Korean entertainment since long, long time ago when mummy started watching all those Korean dramas donkey years ago and it sure is getting bigger and better! I remember a few years back when I was listening to K-pop and some people were criticising me for listening to those kind of music when they were listening to the latest English pops. (I do listen to all kind of music, trust me, English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Italian, Opera, Classical...) Yeah, and now, they themselves are listening to those songs too and are becoming a fan of certain groups and all. I'm not that evil a person to criticise them back being a hypocrite. HAHA!!


I think I should stop here for the time being since I have to get back to hit the books. I think it's pretty wordy no? I will try to beautify the words with pictures though so no worries. I'm ending with a video so, scroll down a little further. ;)


Trying to love life as it is,
Hannah

Sexy, Free & Single
Super Junior's latest song from their 6th Album. I love it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment