Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Second Half

Time pass really fast. Don't you think so? I remember clearly the start of only this year which seems like yesterday. Ina blink of an eye, goodbye June and heellooooo July. July marks the second half of the year and for me, this second half is going to be like a war. I don't think I'm really ready for this battle but hopefully in this second half, I'm going to be more hardworking and more kiasu in my studies because I'm also kiasi. [Kiasu is a Hokkien slang, meaning "scared to lose". Kiasi is another Hokkien Slang, meaning "afraid to die".] Haha!


Thinking back, the first half of 2012 has been smooth-sailing for me. There's all the beautiful and the ugly moments, some memorable and some not so. Made new milestones,  made new friends, met interesting people. Nonetheless, I have been blessed. I enjoyed many of these moments except for a few ones. If only I can turn back the time and change some of the things, would everything be different from what it would be now?


Enough of all these reminiscence and back to reality. I want to share something special and nice especially to all those staying in Brunei. There's this new foodie place in town. It's quite new and it's attracting a lot of customers. I first saw of this from Tiger Lim's blog and I went to try it out sometime soon after reading his post. It's somewhat close to my heart. :) 


Here it is, Kah Hiong Ngiu Chap which is originally from KK, Sabah. This restaurant offers really good and yummy food and if I'm not wrong, everything if not most of the foods are like made from beef. From the meat to the innards. They have utilised the cow well. ;) The Ngiu Chap is really very yummy and it reminds me of home as this is something from my hometown and I have never ever expected it to be here in Brunei. It totally came as a surprised but why not? So now every time when I'm missing home, to this place I will go and eat my fill. :D


This shall be another short post as I'm a little pressed for time due to other commitments but I shall be back soon. :)


Have a nice week ahead,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment