Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ready for the weekend

YAY!! Today is a Thursday which means it's the weekend! I LOVE WEEKENDS! Do you? Weekends means a lot to me. It's like a relaxing and social period for me. School isn't that hectic on Saturdays, I have YF on Saturday nights and then church afternoons on a Sunday. It's pretty good for me.. but the downside of that is all the homework that the teachers dump on us just because it's a weekend and we get Fridays and Sundays to do them. Yeah.. =.=



School went pretty well today. We had MIB lectures again after 1 month + of hiatus, which means all the presentations will continue and guess what? The teacher called out the names of those who are going to present their topics the next Thursday at the end of the lecture and my name was called. Great. I'm not that scared of public speaking or anything but it's just that, the whole thing is not going to be in English which I'm more confident of. This is it. This is going to be quite a challenge since I don't frequently speak Malay. I have only 1 week to practice and brush up my Malay skills. It would be really great if I could speak all the languages of the world. :D




Other than that, there's nothing big going on except for the upcoming P4 Math Test on Saturday. I have been doing past year questions and I don't think I'm any good to score a really good grade yet but it's much better than before, which I think is an improvement and an encouragement. Oh, and my sociology marks could have been higher is I had written more things in it but due to time constraints, I couldn't. Mr.S told me to work harder in improving writing within the time limit. Shall practice that before all turns bad again. 




While at tuition just now, the junior boys sat with us at our usual table for the night. Not to eavesdrop but their conversations were hilarious. I giggled and laughed at their conversation. One even said that, "Tangled (the Disney animation movie) is the best love story ever!". And that came out from the mouth of a guy. Aww... I find it really cute and funny at the same time. It was quite a fun night instead of a grueling session of maths as I have envisioned it to be.






Overall, my day has been smooth sailing which I'm really grateful for. Sometimes, I just wonder, what other people's day might be like? Every minute, every hour, something can just happen. A child is born, a person has just died, you were informed of a devastating news or you received really good news, all of these. Have you ever wonder that before? While you're being so happy and enjoying the moment, some other people in a certain part of the world might be having a rough time. So, I think we should actually thank God for blessing us with such a wonderful day. :)




Blessings and Love,
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment