Thursday, July 12, 2012

Everything will be okay in the end

Today is a very nice day, for me that is. :) It's been filled with fun and something memorable. I finally FINISHED my MIB presentation that I've been worrying about the past week. WOW! Was I ever relieved that it's over. I can finally put my mind at ease and sleep better during the night now. :P


Today, I have achieved another thing. After practicing through my lines for my presentation for a few times last night, it all paid off. I kind of told myself to not think about how others will look and judge me, and also told myself not to panic or get scared. I prayed a lot for my panic attack to not happen and that everything will go smoothly. Guess what? God totally answered my prayers! HAHA!! My presentation went really well, I was a little jittery at the start for a few seconds but all went well after that. I tried my best to speak with a loud and clear voice and also with confidence.


I just want to THANK MY TEAMMATES for helping me out through the whole thing, patiently explaining the things that I don't know and also for preparing the slides. Also, Thanks F for the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! :D I got a nice grade for my presentation and some compliments from the teachers. I haven't really received any compliments about my work nowadays, so this was a nice pick-me-up. I'm glad that it's over and that I've gained more confidence in public speaking and also, in experience. (I guess my Malay wasn't as bad as I initially thought. So, the person who said that I sounded "karau" should err.. make it sound a little better)


The lessons from my different classes were interesting as well. For sociology, we started on a new topic yesterday, which was Religion. It sounds pretty interesting from the introduction itself. So, I'm hoping that it will stay as nice as it sounds. Also, for Accounting, we also started a new topic. It was a little crazy at first but all is good after I get the hang of it. (What's with all the new topics? HAHA) And, I won't talk about maths since I don't feel like it. That was one of the few downsides I had for the day. I really do hope I can keep up with all my studies.


Oh yeah, yesterday, my nom-nom buddy and I went out for a study date. More like a teaching date since she taught me some MIB things and help me go through my Malay for the presentation. Yeah, thanks N for correcting my horrible Malay. Thank you for being so ever patient with me! I LOVE YOU FOR THAT! :D We went to Cheezbox for tea because both of us were feeling hungry and then headed to Coffee Bean for the "study or teaching date" (whatever you want to call it). We planned for dinner at McD's but it rained heavily so it didn't work out. I promise you N, we'll go next time alright? :)


So, I'm quite happy for the many things that have happened for the past couple of days. For once, I feel happy and that everything fell into the right place. I'm just really grateful that my prayers had been answered.. if not for it, I don't know what would really happen. :)


Loving the moment,
Hannah



p.s. I just had to add the picture of the dream catcher because it's just so pretty. I want one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment