Monday, July 2, 2012

Birthday Shout-out

I just want to give a Birthday Shout-out to 2 of my favourite twins in the world. They are my meimeis, my baby sisters from another mother. HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY to Miss C and Miss D!! :D Hehe.. just like I told you two a couple of days ago that no matter how old you girls are, you two will still be like my baby sisters. 


You are now embarking on a new journey into the world of "teens". Another year year older, another year wiser. I pray and hope that you two girls will continue to grow in the love of God. You guys are now teenagers, a new phase of life where you'll be curious about many things and will be searching for answers. Stay grounded and be firm. Remember that I'm always here for you guys no matter how far our distance may be. 


Have fun being a teenager. I will remember what I promised you guys. See you girls soon! Giving you two BIG HUGS AND KISSES when I see you. :P Be good! <3 xxx


I LOVE YOU GIRLS!
Cheche Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment