Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh Happy Day~~

Today has been such a blessing! I feel so happy and blessed today. It's been filled with excitement and fun. It's just a really nice and pleasant day for me. I enjoyed a lot today. Not so much for the morning part but more so the afternoon session. :)


School was pretty much unusual today. Well, the only unusual thing was that there was a fire drill. That fire drill was unexpected, I mean like ain't all fire drills a surprise? I was walking back to our usual hangout spot after one of my class and I was like surprised to see smoke coming out from below our hangout place. So, I asked my friends if it was a fire drill. A couple of them tried to press the fire button thingymajigie but it won't work. HAHA! Oh man.. we were at our hangout spot for a little while then a teacher came up and shouted,"Go to the Assembly Point!". So yeah, we knew it was a fire drill then and swoosh, phones out to capture the moments. 


The teacher-in-charge of the fire drill (the same one who called us) was annoyed by the indifference shown by the students especially by taking out their phones and started snapping away. Well, it was a new experience. I mean, I have done fire drills in my previous schools however, this is the first time in this college I'm in with so many students and school staffs around. However, it was a little depressing that the fire drill went over our lesson time and it so happen that I have my assessment test that very period. Oh boy, am I lucky. We still gotta do it anyway.


The assessment test for Accounting went relatively well however, for the maths class test, I bet the whole class did badly. We're so gonna face the teacher's wrath when we see him in our next class on Saturday. Why Saturday? Because tomorrow, all upper sixth classes are cancelled due to the "Studyrama". The "Studyrama" is like an education event which is said to help the upper sixths like us to help pave our way into the higher education. I'm pretty nervous and scared thinking about my future. How easy life will be without all these worries eh?


Moving on, I went out with 2 of my friends (they're practically like my older sisters! :D) for lunch. We had a korean lunch at Kimchi Restaurant. The three of us had ddeokbokki (korean spicy rice cakes), gimbap (rice rolls), japchae (sweet potato noodles), dol sot bibimbap (Stone bowl rice) and bulgogi (beef barbeque). It was so yummy!! HAHA!! I love korean food and it has been some time since I last ate it. We saw some aunties and uncles from church having lunch there too. They were in a group and it was a little shocking seeing so many of them there. It was unexpected you see.


After a hearty lunch, we went to Fleur-de-lys for dessert. We wanted to eat the patbingsu (korean shaved ice) from Kimchi but we didn't eat it in the end because it was like closing time for them. Man.. gotta go back there one day to eat the patbingsu. Anyways, we had an ice-cream macaroon, chocolate eclair, Nutella cupcake and mango cheesecake. The ice-cream macaroon was the best out of all. Hehe!! It was unanimously the favourite and the best among all of the sweet treats that we have ordered.


Went back to che Eia's house to chill for a bit after all the foods. She lent me a few of her books, mostly chick lit (Chick Lit FTW!). Hehe.. can't wait to get my hands on them... only when I'm free-er. We had fruit juice while at her house. Carrot + Orange + Ginger. What a combination. It tastes pretty okay but it's not my preference though. HAHA! It was my first time having ginger in a fruit juice. Something new today. Hehe.. after drinking it, you'll feel like you're a dragon because of the fiery aftertaste and it gives off hot vibes, like a very heaty feeling. It's like you can breathe fire. 


Mummy blended green apple + celery juice again for me at home later in the evening after dinner. FRUIT JUICE OVERLOAD! I don't like celery but it tasted quite nice. HAHA! Well, I like fruit juice so I'm not complaining. Fresh and healthy, no sugar added, no additives and preservatives. I think the family is trying to eat healthier and live healthier now. :)


That's pretty much all the events for today. It's been a long day. 


I'm feel so blessed today,
Hannah

p.s. Thanks PW for driving me around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment