Monday, June 18, 2012

The last taste of freedom

School reopens tomorrow with the start of the third school semester. Which means today is the very last day that I could actually enjoy my freedom because once school starts tomorrow, I'm going to have my privileges revoked. Well, actually I shouldn't complain since today is really, actually a public holiday in Brunei and that gives us students and extra day of our holiday out of our one week break.



I was planning to sleep in today because I don't think I'll ever get to do that when school reopens. Coming to think of it, I don't think I've ever slept in during this holiday because of tuition and other stuff. How sad is this. :( However, mum knocked loudly on my door to wake all of us up at 8+ to get ready for something, breakfast trip maybe but dad has to go to work. What a bummer! So now, I'm like sleepily awake.. might drift back off to sleep. :P



I'm really dreading the start of the third school semester. In a few more days, I'm having my first APR(Assessment Test) for Accounting.. it's going to be a 40 minute test instead of 1 hour. Nyeh.. it's going to be separated into 3 parts as always.. which gives us a week of break in between. So, not looking forward to my Maths P4 Mechanics Test in the next month and I have lost ALL of my confidence in Sociology. Great~~ Those AS absolutely did me no good. Instead of boosting my morale, it pulled me down.. real low. Oh boy..





I'm going to have to try even harder now to actually study and hope for the best. I haven't been doing the things that I once did before and I actually miss them but due to exam and revisions, I can't help it but push them aside. I can't wait for this nightmare to be over!!




So, I'm going off to enjoy my day now. Have a great holiday!! :)




Carpe Diem,
Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment