Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm Thankful



I'm thankful for those who have sent me small positive messages about me starting this blog. { you know who you are ;) } It's an encouragement for me as I have mentioned in my first post that I think this blog would be a useful way to let my family and friends know about some of the things that are going through right now, especially to those friends and family who are overseas and to those who haven't heard from me in a while. :)



Today in general has been very much a pleasant day. The weather for the day is sunny, bright and warm which is another thing to be thankful of. :)




I will not start rambling on other subjects but I'm going to share one of my favourite song with you. :D


禱告 I Pray

This is a Mandarin Chinese Gospel song by one of the christian music group that I adore, 讚美之泉, Streams of Praise (their English name). They are a Chinese based organisation and they have really awesome and meaningful songs.

Lyrics: 
禱告,因為我渺小;
禱告,因為我知道我需要明暸,你心意對我重要。
禱告,已假裝不了;
禱告,因為你的愛我需要;
你關懷,我走過的你都明白。

有些事我只想要對你說,因你比任何人都愛我;
痛苦從眼中流下,我知道你為我擦。
在早晨我也要來對你說,主耶穌今天我為你活;
所需要的力量你天天賜給我,你恩典夠我用。

For the English translation of the song:

I pray, for I am nothing;
I pray, for I know I need to seek Your will as it's important to me.
I pray, for I can't pretend;
I pray, for Your love and care is what I need;
Because You understand what I've been through.

There's some things I only want to let You know, because no one loves me like You do.
My pain falls together with my tears, for I know You'll wipe it for me.
As day breaks Lord Jesus I still want to tell You, I will live my life for You.
The strength that I need You'll provide me daily, Your grace is all I need.


There are times where it's hard to explain my feelings through words but the lyrics of this song would always speak for me especially when I'm feeling lost and down. I love the meaning of the song for it reminds me that God is and always will be there for me no matter what I'm going through. I'm proud to proclaim that my God is just ONE AMAZING GOD!! :')


Some of you might be surprised like, WHAT?! You know Chinese? You know how to read Chinese? Yup, I know how to read and speak in mandarin Chinese fluently. :) I'm a Chinese brought up into a family who speaks in many different languages and dialects however, Mandarin Chinese and English are my strongest speaking tool. :D

I think I have bored you enough by reading all these.. maybe, maybe not. So, I shall leave you as it is. :)


xoxo
Hannah

p.s. I translated those Chinese lyrics into English myself. It's NOT really a direct translation but it's close enough. :P Don't hate me if it's somewhat wrong for I have tried my best. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment