Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mellow Tuesday



It has been raining since morning. What a lazy day to sleep in don't you think? Laying in the warm, comfy bed all snuggled up under the blanket with the soft pitter patter sound of the rain falling on the roof and the windows a picturesque view of rain droplets. Mmmm... this is bliss. :)




However, I did not spend my morning like that. Oh how I wish it was.. I spent my morning at tuition doing maths, maths and more maths. It's so much FUN...not. I had to do it because when school reopens after this holiday, it's back to the TEST period. YAY. I'm so excited and looking forward to it. =.= Enough with the sarcasm. HAHA!! I must work harder and study smarter.






When I came back home, I found myself sitting down in front of the laptop and listening to all those old school songs. Hehe.. (what a geek) I have always love those classic songs that my mum & dad used to play when we were little, especially during car rides where you just pop in a cassette tape into the player and you just sit quietly in the car, listening to the song with mum singing and dad humming along. Those were the times ;)




I think I look back into the past more often than I used to now. I have no idea why but it's not that bad. Thinking back to those happy, carefree times where we were young and wild and free. It brings back fond memories and the not so nice ones but all they always leave a smile on my face. 




Okay, gonna end the post with some videos that I was watching a couple hours ago to relive shortly my memories. :)

Bohemian Rhapsody

Singing along to this is so fun. Hehe. my favourite part of this song is the part at the back. Galileo, Galileo, Galileo~~ ;)


Don't cry for me Argentina

I heard this a couple days ago and it sure did trigger something inside here. Dad says the movie itself is too boring that he couldn't finish watching the movie. :P


Time to Say Goodbye

Oh yes!! Sarah Brightman and Jackie Evancho!! Sarah Brightman is one of my favourite songstress and Jackie Evancho is just oh-so-amazing. It's overwhelming. :')


O Sole Mio

This song is performed by so many artistes but I chose this one because it's sung by three of my favourite Italian boys. ;)

Shall leave you with these. Hope you enjoy them. :)
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment