Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The 1st Post (for the ump·teenth time)

I can't believe that I'm back to doing this!! This is kinda embarrassing... because I have opened and closed down a couple of my blogs due to my super laziness negligence (except for my Tumblr :P). Despite having closing down a couple of my blogs, I have yet again found the urge to make a new site where I can just post whatever I want. I don't know if this is just a short-term fulfillment but I hope I won't regret doing this in the time to come. :)



It's currently in the wee hours of the morning and yet, I'm here, wasting my time doing this when I could be doing something else... but, whatever because I'm on my short 1 week holiday. Weee~~ It should be now 2/7 out of my school holiday. It's really precious to me because after this "mini honeymoon", it's back to HELL.. assignments, tests, exams, projects, presentations.. Can somebody please tell me again how much I hate A level? It's horrible, really terrible. It is a phase of life they said. It will be over soon they said.



Hmmm, the years have passed since my first blogging days back in secondary school where I complained about those small, minor problems and wrote about things that I find humiliating in this present time. HAHA!! Now, I'm just another person who's almost finishing up her teen years. I find this fact scary but exciting at the same time. It's like I can't wait to embark on a new journey of my life but I'm kind of afraid to close and leave this chapter of me for good.




Well, this is reality and somebody's got to face them (and in this case, I'm the one who's got to face my own)... I guess that this blog will now serve the purpose of leaving little snippets of my life that I'm willing to share. It's not going to be a fairy tale but it will do. ;) 




Live, Laugh, Love
Hannah.

p.s. I have included some graphics to help ease up on the words. ;)


Good Night

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog. And I learn new english words... :). Do you save what you've written in you pc? Then, you can reflect upon it as the years go by. Great JOB, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Nope, I don't save it in my PC.. but this is link to my email. Hopefully, it won't get lost. :)

      Delete