Friday, June 15, 2012

Night Owl

I'm definitely a night owl and SO NOT a morning person. I didn't even do this during the day or earlier in the evening but I'm writing up a post past midnight. Whoop-de-doo~~ This is because I have all these sudden energy that creeps out of me during a certain time late in the night. By saying all these, I always have a feeling that I'm SO GOING TO REGRET sleeping late the next day.. but, I still do it anyways. Don't you? ;)




So, I enjoyed today, or strictly speaking, yesterday. It was a nice, sunny Thursday but the weather was TOO HOT!! Too hot that I'm beginning to believe that I can actually melt in the sun. Too hot that I felt like soaking myself in an icy, cold bath. Wouldn't that be really nice during a sweltering hot day?



I spent my morning in tuition, then my aunt came with her kids. I haven't seen them for quite a while actually. I missed them so much!! Well, things didn't go so well with the older 3 year-old kid, who was throwing a huge tantrum and by huge I really do mean HUGE. However, I did enjoy the baby a lot. She's just too adorable. She's so chubby now!! I love to cuddle her. She's only a couple months old and she's just so precious. :')



Went for lunch with the aunt and her 3 year-old at Fish & Co. because she hasn't tried it yet since it opened in Brunei due to her confinement at home. Awww.. poor thing. She treated me lunch and I treated her with frozen yogurt later on. Frozen yogurt is just so yummy!! Haha.. well, at least it's less fattening than ice-cream. :P






That's all for the interesting happenings of the day. It's been a blessing. Hope you enjoy reading this short post. Good night, or shall I say, Good morning. ;)



Not a morning person ;)
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment