Sunday, November 4, 2012

17 days and counting down

I have approximately 17 days until I finish the whole lot of my A Level Cambridge Exams. I can't wait for that day to arrive! Right now, I just need to concentrate on a few more of my papers and I'm all good. I have 4 more papers left and the most important one are mostly all over.

Overall, I think I did good on some and also badly on some. The bad would be my maths paper. I'm originally very bad in Maths, being one of the weaker students in my class and having really crappy results with my tests and exams in school (Don't judge me okay). So, after I finished my Pure Maths Papers and my Mechanics Paper, I felt like I lost all hope. Haha.. that's how bad it went for me. I won't even be expecting much for it myself. Hopefully, my family won't too. I really tried my best doing revisions and studying.

Also, sorry for the lack of posts but I promise to be back with more after next week!! This is what's up with me at the moment. Not very interesting but it's gonna be ending soon. Can't wait!! :)


Counting down the 17 days,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment