Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hannah's Wishlist

Being a normal person, there will, of course, be some of the things which you would want to have. Christmas is just round the corner and my birthday is coming right up in a couple more months. I know Christmas is not just all about presents but it would be nice to be gifted something right? 

My birthday is really close to Christmas which means most of the things that I received are considered as a "Christmas-birthday gift" in one. Nonetheless, I still appreciate the gifts and the people even more! :) There are some things that I have been looking for a long time. Of course, it's just a wishlist and it doesn't means that I must and have to get one. Of course, if you're giving it to me, I'll be more than happy to receive it. :P

1. Polaroid Camera
I have always like Polaroid cameras. I find it fascinating. The way how I get my pictures printed out in an instant. I also love the films. I have always wanted many Polaroid pictures filling up a wall of my memories. Wouldn't that be nice? :)


2. Digital Camera
You might wonder, why in the world would I need a digital camera when I want a Polaroid camera as well right? The thing is the films for Polaroids are quite pricey. I can't capture EVERYTHING with just a Polaroid right? A digital camera will be easy to work with and all especially while travelling. My dad has a digital camera which has been really old and it's been dropped a few times and the functions are kind of sucky now + it belongs to my dad. I would love to own a camera of my own. :)


3. Laptop
Yeah, I want a laptop as well. My personal laptop. There has been constant conflicts about sharing disk space with the family. I would of course have my own stuff and my family, theirs. I've always wanted a MacBook, for it's look and all.. but if I really were to own a MacBook, I'd better get used to working with the Mac OS because I'm too used to windows. :P


4. A trip to Singapore
People who knows me well knows that I love Singapore.. a lot! Basically, the shopping, the food, the fun and the enjoyment that I don't get while here in Brunei. It's also close to home and I have friends over there as well. Weee~~


5. A trip to Korea
The same case as per #4. I like the Korean culture, food, ambiance, city, music and the people. Haha.. I've been watching Korean dramas since young with my mum and there are many iconic places to visit. I would love to go to Korea! :)




6. Car
Yeap, I said it. Well, I haven't got my driving license just yet but hopefully I'll be able to get one next year. Having a car makes it easier to move around, especially here in Brunei, we do not have reliable public transports. The buses are rarely on time and the taxis here are not many + it would be expensive wouldn't it?! But it would take me maybe a decade to fulfill this wish of getting myself a car. It doesn't hurt to dream right? ;)


This would be all to my wishlist for the time being. Adding more, would probably make myself look like a snobby, stuck-up person who just wants to have it all. Nah, out of the 6 items, I would probably get 1 or 2. But I'm happy. I have 6 items on my list because having only 5 is just too mainstream or I can't think of anything else at the moment. :P

*hint hint* ;) ,
Hannah

p.s. pictures attached don't necessarily mean that I want the exact same one. Haha.. just randomly found those nice ones which I found on the net. ;)

p.p.s any good soul who wants to buy anything for me, consult with me beforehand. Haha. :P

p.p.p.s Is there a genie lamp??

No comments:

Post a Comment