Tuesday, November 13, 2012

One more week

I'm now running the last leg of my A Level exams. The past few weeks have been exhausting and mentally straining. Boy, am I glad that it's ending next week!! It seems that my posts have been rather few these weeks.. because I totally have no idea what to actually blog about as my life for those weeks have been all about exams, studies, revisions, exams, studies, revision. Quite a bore to read them every time ain't it? Even I get bored of writing all about exams, studies and revisions. Haha!!

So, I took an "off" day today. I took my youngest brother to the Times Cineplex today. The Times Cineplex was opened a week (or 2 or 3? I forgot ><) ago. I saw pictures and heard positive as well as a few negative reviews. The Times Cineplex is situated at the 4th floor of Times Square in Berakas. They don't have any newspaper listing of their screening movies, so I had to go there and check since I don't have their number as well. 

Times Cineplex had a standing banner at the lifts with it's phone number. I found the number rather easy to remember, 234 1122. It's a nice number. Anyway, I wanted to watch Skyfall but my brother wanted to watch Frankenweenie. Being the nice sister I am, I watched Frankenweenie or maybe because I've heard too many bad reviews of Skyfall. Frankenweenie was okay for me, I didn't really like it because it was a little too kiddy. I would have liked it if I were a few years younger. Haha.. and it was all black-and-white. However, I enjoyed the wide, comfortable leg space and the comfy chair. :)


For once in a long time, I got to do something interesting. Hehe.. I just can't wait for all my exams to be over and done with so I can have my freedom back!!

Counting down 7 more days,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment