Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving

This week would be the final week of my A Level exam. My last paper would be on Wednesday in fact, so counting down 3 days to the ultimate freedom. I can't wait for all this exam period to be over! Looking back, it has been a really long and tiring journey for me - the tears, the sweat and the blood that I've shed due to much pressure and stress. Ah, this makes me look like a weakling but those facts are true. I've never been the one who excels in my studies but, I do try my best at it however it still falls short.


Almost reaching the end of the year, I've been experiencing many aspects of Thanksgiving for the past week. I'm just really thankful for all the blessings that I've received. I'm thankful to God for everything that I have and that He has brought me through this period of time where I thought I would not be able to. I'm thankful to my family and friends for all the love, care and support. I learnt that we should always be thankful for whatever situation that we've been given.


Instead of receiving all the time, I should be giving more to others. It's a small thing when said but it's a BIG thing when doing. Be it little things or big things, I'm just thankful. Oh, and I can't wait to taste the sweet freedom!! Counting down - 3 more days!!! :D

With a thankful heart,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment