Thursday, November 29, 2012

1 week post-exam

Life's pretty good for me right now. It's been a week since my last paper for the exam. A week, and many things have happened. A lot of outings, movies and fun. I'm enjoying life as it is now. Better enjoy it now before my results come out. Already I'm worrying about my results when exams are just over. Well, that's Hannah.

I spent my morning cleaning half of my room. Ahhhh... what a chore. Well, I had to clean out all my stuff, discard those things that can't be used whereas, recycling those still good. This is what I get for not cleaning out my room often. I have many stuff piled up in my room, especially books and papers during the exam. Now that I have the time, I shall clean my stuff up, one by one. It's not easy but hopefully it gets done soon! :)


Anyway, dad, the youngest brother and I took a spontaneous movie trip yesterday night. Dad and I have wanted to watch "Cold War" for a long time (a couple weeks in fact :P), so we left for the 9.30 PM show yesterday night after dinner. "Cold War" was really good for me. "Cold War" has many big Hong Kong Household names like Tony Leung, Aaron Kwok, Andy Lau and many more. Check out the link. :P


I love how this movie has a good plot. It's not really that predictable with the many twists and turns in the movie. Though, there's not many action scenes and I don't really mind since I'm not a big fan of action scenes. I love how the movie needs you to think. Haha.. overall, I love that movie. Opening film for the 17th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) this year, yeap, you make us Chinese proud!! :')


Oh, and I think that the older Aaron Kwok gets, the more charming he looks. Haha!! He's just really good looking especially in the movie. He has this mature masculinity in him. :D Just go watch it. Recommeneded!! :)


Life's Good,
Hannah

p.s Sorry for the Aaron Kwok spam in this post, he's just really good looking. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment