Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hello December!

WOW!!! Can you believe that it's December already? 30 more days left for the year 2012, 30 more days to the year 2013, 24 days to Christmas and 4 more days before I leave for an adventure of my own! Well, HELLO DECEMBER~~ Please be good to me :)


This year has been a really long year for me but I still think that time passes really fast no matter what. During the past 11 months, I've been wanting for the time to go really fast because I just want to get my exams done and over with. But right now, I just want time to go slow so that I can enjoy my days of relaxation and freedom!

I'm loving my post-exam days, getting to do what I want. There's just so much that I want to do, I kind of wish that the hours of the day would pass by slower so I can enjoy my moments longer.


As I have said, I'm leaving for my own adventure in 4 days time. I'll blog more about it when the day of my adventure come, until then, enjoy your DECEMBER ;)

Oh happy days,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment