Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Still in the midst of exams

I haven't have much time these days to come online much. It seems like a long time since I logged into Facebook, my e-mail and all. Wow. There's so many things to look into. Well, I'm just here for a short post to show that I'm still alive and that the exams haven't actually killed me just yet.


This week is a free week for me as I don't have any papers to sit for this week, however, the revisions are never ending. It seems like there's always so much to revise and to look through. Is it my lack of confidence or is it just me progressing a little too slow? I'm at the stage where I feel like giving up but I can't give up. Haha.. if that actually makes sense. Preparing for my papers is very tiring. Even when I sleep, I dream about my revisions, my teachers or my class. Then when I wake up, I felt like I haven't had any rest at all. These kind of dreams happen to me once in a while but those dreams have been occurring frequently these days, it's horrible.


Other than studying and preparing for exam, I'm just trying to live each day as productive as possible. Of course there will be some days which I cheat and that results in me regretting not being more productive and useful during the course of the day. Oh well, it's not like I can turn back the time or something. So, I remind myself to BE PRODUCTIVE every single day.


On a lighter note, do you still remember one of my previous post about Eia? Well, Eia is releasing her DEBUT SINGLE, "Hello World" on iTunes tomorrow! Be sure to go buy her single and show your support! Spread the love, Share the music.

For more information, please go to Eia's Facebook Page

For an exclusive preview of Eia's first single, "Hello World", log onto Eia's Myspace Page.


Have a nice day,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment