Thursday, October 25, 2012

Birthday Shout-out : Maria

Happy Birthday Maria!! You're 20 today!! How time flies. We were still little girls not that long ago and in a blink of an eye, we're all grown up now! 


I've known you all my life. You're a great sister, a cheche and a friend to me. I will remember all the times we spent together, your nagging, your love, your care and your comfort. You've always reminded me that you're just a text away no matter where you are and where I am. Thank you so much for being there during my good and also my bad times. 

Today, you're embarking on a new journey. I wish you nothing but the very best with your music, Eia. You have always shared your love to us through your music and now, it's time for the rest of the world to feel your love too. I'm sure that you'll be the bright, shining star that you've dreamed of. You dreamt big and now, YOU DID IT! I can't be anymore proud of you!

It's not going to be all easy on the upcoming roads ahead, but I pray and hope that you'll be able to place your trust in God. You have a big support system behind you. Your family and also your friends. Bring out the best in you! I believe that you'll be able to touch the hearts of others with your music. 


Dare to dream big! All the best and I love you!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment