Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hanging On

1 paper down, 10 more to go. It's been one week since the start of my exam period and I'm feeling very demotivated already. This can't be happening to me but I'm hanging on in there. It's a phase that all students have to go through. I must persevere and endure. Bitter times now, sweet memories later. 


And so, my youngest brother has already finished his PSR (Primary 6 exam in Brunei. Similar to the Malaysia's UPSR and Singapore's PSLE). Seeing my brother enjoying his freedom, makes me feel a little jealous of him. However, I'll tell myself that I don't need to be jealous because once I finish my exams, I would have an even longer holiday. YAY! Can't wait for that to happen. So, for now, I must press on. Study, study, study!


Exam sucks :P
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment