Friday, September 7, 2012

Getting Ready

It's the weekend now. Soon, I have to go back to school after a very short break after my mock exams. Am I ready? That's one of the question that many people ask me when they actually see me. Hmmm.. The answer to that is NO. I don't think I'm ever ready for exams, tests and all. I've still one more month to go before the BIG FINALS! Days are passing and finals sure is getting closer and closer.

I haven't been doing anything super productive this break. I'm taking it a little slow this week before I charge on for the rest of the days until my Finals are over. A Level kind of suck. It's one of the hardest thing ever that I've come across. I've juniors who come to me saying that they get what I mean now when I said it's very different from O Level and secondary school studies. Well, I'm relieved that all these will soon be over for me. Just 3 more months to go. I just have to press on for these 3 months. I must tell myself that I CAN DO THIS! :)

So, I have something to share again. These few days on my Facebook feed, I've seen quite a few people posting about a daddy-daughter duo. Out of curiosity, I went to check it out. Hey, it turns out that they're pretty good. They're Jorge and Alexa Narvaez. I LOVE THEIR VIDEOS! It's so heart-warming and it totally gives you the "AWWW" moment. Jorge sings really well and Alexa too, of course and I find Alexa being so cute! Haha! You can read further down the page to find out more about their videos ;)

This introduction is taken from their YouTube channel, realitychangers (for the people who're lazy to just go click on the link to their channel.)

Hi, everyone! My name is Jorge, the proud papa of Alexa (age 7) and Eliana (age 3).
When we posted our first family video on YouTube, I was just a father of two working my way through college. (Don't worry... mom still has a meaningful role in our daughters' lives.)
Within days of posting our breakthrough video on December 31, 2010, millions of people around the world saw Alexa give an inspired -- yet somewhat sleepy! -- rendition of one of her favorite songs as she clung onto the guitar that I was playing backwards and upside down.
Soon after, international superstars Ryan Seacrest and Ellen DeGeneres invited this "father-daughter duo" to appear on their shows and, by the end of 2011, Time.com called us "why the internet was invented."
Videos below :D
This video above is the one that made the news. It's just such a pretty picture (figurative speaking). I'm pretty sure you'll like it too. :)

One of my favourite song ;)
Oh, other than music covers, they do upload some other really cute videos too. I love Eliana. She's just such a sweetheart! Below is one of the videos that I found sooo cute!


Enjoy watching and listening,
Hannah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment