Wednesday, September 26, 2012

3rd last day of school

I would always wonder how time flies. Don't you? It goes past so fast that you can't help but wonder what happened to the extra time you thought you had. Today is the 3rd last day of my A Level schooling. It scares me somehow, knowing that with me finishing with school, it would be the start of the BIG FINALS! I mean, it was not very long ago that I just entered into a new school, new environment and now, I'm getting ready to leave.

Well, some classes of mine have been the very last today due to some events happening tomorrow and on Saturday. It has been a bittersweet feeling, parting with the friends you've made, the teachers you've known and the attachment to certain places that we frequently hang out in school and all.

Somehow, this 2 years of school life will leave with me as a part of my "crazy teenage" memories. I hope that one day I'll be able to look back at these days in the future with a smile even though A Level is a really tough one to get through.


Persevere and endure.
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment