Thursday, September 5, 2013

New Phase of life - University


Heeeyyyyy!! It has definitely been a while since I last stopped by here. It feels nice to be back, doing some writing and all. I have been very busy the past month, hence the "No August's Posts" and it's because...

I've just started a new phase of my life. I have started university! I'm currently pursuing my studies in a local university here in Brunei (yes, as all Bruneians will know that it's the one and only university here). 

It was a kind of big adjustment for me - new environment, new learning methods, new teachers (or "lecturers" now in uni), different atmosphere and new friends. But lucky for me, I'm blessed with a few precious "old" friends from high school that are in the same university.

The past August was busy with the new - orientation period, adapting to new classes, new things to learn, getting familiar with the university campus (I'm glad that I haven't been to any wrong classes... just yet ><), making new friends and also, not to forget THE OLD - homework, class assignments, presentations, researches...

So, those are the latest updates in my life. I will try to update and post more if time permits.. 


Until the next post,
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment