Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mid-Semester Break 2013

Okay okay.. I didn't keep my promise. I didn't update my blog regularly or so I thought I could... BUT the thing is that, I've been so busy with my university assignments and tests that I barely have any time left for me to squeeze in for a post. 

Well, maybe I would have had the time but time is so, so precious these days that it's better off used to do some other more "beneficial" things (like sleep maybe :P). So, this is why that this blog has been put off.

And I kind of have a bit of time on my hands right now because it's the start of my 2 weeks long mid-semester break. I actually thought that I could, you know, relax and enjoy my holiday... but am I ever so wrong!!! I'm now piled up with essays, presentations and video assignments to prepare and finish before the mid-semester break ends. Oh boy...

That's just a little update from me. More to come soon, hopefully! I've got nothing interesting really, to talk about because my life is just that uneventful. Not that I'm complaining or anything. It's pretty good for me :)

So far so good,
Hannah

p.s. Came across this I fell in love with that cute, cuddly white puff!! It's waving~~ HELLO/BYE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment