Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxing Day 2013

As I have said in my ultra short Christmas post that I'm going to write a new post soon right? Here it is!! (I do try my best to keep my promises :D)


It's Boxing Day today, the day after Christmas. In Brunei there's rarely the Christmas feel unless you make it yourself. Oh well. I'm looking forward to the next Christmas already just so you know but there's 364 more days to go...

So... how has everything been for everyone? Good I hope. As for me, I think I'm doing well here except that I've been sick for the past week which hasn't been fun at all. I caught the sick bug on the second last day of my family vacation in Singapore which left me running a fever, coughs, runny nose and I even broke out into hives for like 2 and a 1/2 days! No worries though, I'm clear from my hives and fever. What's left with me are just the runny nose and coughs. Bummer... (can you imagine having these symptoms for Christmas? I couldn't enjoy my Christmas meal to the full but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.)

I've pretty much disappeared from the blog for the most of December... or pretty much the whole of this year. There are less posts as compared to last year but there were reasons behind this. I've had to go through many new experiences and to put it simply, they were not all easy. I'll expound all these further in another post that I'll do to wrap up my 2013. So look out for the new posts to come!! :)

Just a short story that I'd like to share. Pretty interesting, this one below. Hmmmm......

















































Mwehehe, just an update and a heads up,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment