Saturday, February 2, 2013

Be still

As you can see, from my previous post, I'm lacking with self confidence and trust but I'm trying hard to be more positive. This reminds me of a song that speaks to me and is close to my heart. It is what I want to say and it is what God says to me.

It reminds me of God's forever unchanging and faithful love to me. No matter how hard the situation gets, I know I'm not alone - "When the oceans rise and thunders roar, I will soar with you above the storm."

"Find rest my soul, in Christ alone. Know His power, in quietness and trust."

Such POWERFUL yet REASSURING words.


Lyrics:
Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
Within Your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still, know You are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are king over the flood
I will be still, know You are God



May the song and the lyrics be able to touch and bless you. It's always amazing to know that there's somebody always there for you no matter how broken and tattered you get. :')

Listen and be blessed.
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment