Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First Monday of 2013

Yesterday was the first Monday of 2013. I've seen many "Monday Blues" posts on Facebook and Twitter. I'm not really sure how the rest of you felt but I definitely had a great Monday yesterday. 

I, FINALLY, after much procrastination and putting off my "to learn driving" business, got the paperworks done!! Well, if not for my dad, putting his foot down against my procrastination, I wouldn't have done it yesterday. :P Hehehe.. Thanks dad! I'm actually looking forward to all these driving stuff. But for now, I need to tackle on the 'theory part' of driving. :(

Anyway, I came across a video yesterday... and the video contents came as a shock and surprised. I was never expecting something like that. I was having my giggling fits while watching the video. HAHAHA!! It's a fresh and surprising talent. New to the market ;) Watch the video below!!! (I'm rather outdated as this has been 2 years since, don't judge!)


Edward Reid... from Britain's Got Talent!! When you are watching this for the very first time, were you expecting that?! I really doubt so.. it's rather entertaining, seeing the judges' and the audience's reactions. One statement that hit me and got me laughing the most was one of the judges', Michael McIntyre's comment to Edward Reid after hearing him sing - "I don't know what will happen to you after this competition, but I can see you getting booked for Elton John's child's first birthday party." HAHAHA!!

Well, that was something little to share. Hopefully the rest of my week will be good!! :)

Sharing a little laughter :'D
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment